Our mission is to exemplify the best in pediatric practice by delivering excellent, compassionate and...
Our mission is to exemplify the best in pediatric practice by delivering excellent, compassionate and cost-effective medical care.
We provide care for any acute childhood or adolescent illness or injury including, but not limited to:
- Minor broken bones, lacerations, and sprains
- Prolonged fevers, ear, nose, and throat infections
- Children with asthma and respiratory illnesses
- Diarrhea, vomiting and dehydration
- Acute febrile illness in patients under the age of 3 months
- Chronic illness such as diabetes, cystic fibrosis, Crohn’s disease and colitis
- What We Offer at Our Facility:
- Expert medical care by Pediatric Specialists and Physicians.
- Child-friendly, comfortable surroundings
- Rapid diagnosis and care with on-site radiology and laboratory services, including blood & urine tests
- Walk-in, no appointment necessary
- Evening and weekend hours
- IV fluid and IV antibiotic therapy
- IV access and spinal taps
- Keep primary physician informed of child’s progress
- All follow up is referred back to your primary care physician